Ref: Raffle /1000/1
Hagglehub DRAW: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Who can enter:
The raffle is open to entrants who are: (a) resident in the UK, during the raffle period and prize fulfilment period; (b) aged 18 years or over; and (c) not employees of Hagglehub or are an immediate family member of the same; and (d) not in any way or professionally connected with the raffle draw organised by Hagglehub.
Please note that entrants must have a UK, phone number and address in order to be eligible to win the raffle
Opening/closing date & time:
· Raffle draw in relation to Hagglehub opens entries via online via the website- www.hagglehub.co.uk – on Monday , 7th August 2023.
· Raffle Draw closes for entries via online at 2.00pm on Monday, 21st August 2023.
Winner selection & contact:
· The draw will take place just after 1 week of the closing date and time or all entries on 30th August 2023.
· Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize.
How to enter & cost of entry:
· Online – go to the Website to enter via the following routes. Just follow the instructions on the website .
-To enter the raffle draw you must purchase an item of £20 or above to meet the criteria and select raffle 1000/1
-Please note if you are using a credit card with Apple Pay or Paypal, your card provider may impose surcharges.
-There is a cap of three (3) paid entries across all online platforms (“Cap”).
There is one (1) prize of £50.00 cash
(i) £50.00 cash
This element of the prize consists of £50 fifty pounds) made payable to the account in the name of the entrant only.
Hagglehub’s Competition, Prize Draw, Terms and Conditions also apply – to view these, please click – here.
Prize provider of the £50 raffle:Hagglehub. North London Business Hub, Southgate College, Southgate
Campus, 114 High Street, Southgate, N14 6BS.
Promoter : Hagglehub